UpWind Solutions is the wind industry’s leading third party provider of asset management operations and maintenance services. Our team of highly experienced wind industry experts is committed to providing a higher standard of service to the growing fleet of wind turbines.
At UpWind Solutions, O&M stands for more than just operations and maintenance; it stands for optimizing and maximizing wind turbine production at a lower cost per kWh, ultimately delivering a greater ROI for owners over the full project life span.
Our offering includes:
- On site Operation & Maintenance of wind turbines, including BOP.
- Spare parts agreements
- 24/7 Remote Operating of wind turbines (via our NERC compliant Performance Monitoring Center)
- End of Warranty Inspections - results delivered online via UpWind Reports™
- UpWind Sentinel™ - drive train component supervision solution
- UpWind Analytics™ - performance optimization software
- Vortex Generators - plastic vanes installed on turbine blades to maximize the energy yield potential
- Repairs, replacements, improvements, optimization, etc.
For more information, please visit our website www.upwindsolutions.com